Remember when you were young and you wanted to listen to your favorite radio station? The first time you turned on the stereo you heard a lot of noise, but almost no radio! Right? What did you connect to the radio to make the station come in clearer? An Antenna!
- Wireless signals require some form of antenna to send and receive.
- The wires in your walls act as antennas for Radio Frequency and Electromagnetics.
- Wireless Access Points or WAPS are like Antennas that extend the wirelss signal for your network.
- The system your ISP (Internet Service Provider) offers is barely adequate enough to handle the amount of bandwidth they utilize.
- Did you know that video downloads eat up ten times the bandwidth of a song download?
- The average household in America has more than 13 connected devices!
The key to implementing virtually any technology in today's home is a reliable ESD Technologies infrastructure and home network.